About the course
The Aviation, Space and Defense (ASD) businesses have been registering significant growth and the global trend is expected to be positive in the future. The critical nature of these businesses calls for high consciousness of quality in its several aspects that make significant improvements in quality and reductions in cost throughout the value stream.
The National and International ASD companies demand that every link in the supply chain should mandatorily implement the requirements of the Standard and be certified by a third party Certification Body to maintain a uniformed structure of Quality System to meet everyone’s requirements across the Globe.
This course provides an understanding of the concepts of the new revision of AS 9100:2016 Rev. D and AS 9120:2016 Rev. B standards for the Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations and Distributors, and the principles and practices of auditing Aerospace management systems based on AS 9101 Rev. F. accordingly. The clauses of the standards will be explained in detail and participants will be guided through the audit process.
What will you learn from the course?
- Brief History of ISO 9001 & AS 9100
- Terms and Definitions- ISO 9000 & AS 9100
- Management Principles
- AS 9100 Rev. D – clause wise interpretation
- Differences between AS 9100 Rev. D and AS 9100 Rev. C
- AS 9120 Rev. B Overview
- AS 9120 Rev. B Road Map
- Focus Areas
- Process Approach and Risk Based Thinking to AS 9120 Rev. B Implementation
- AS 9120 Rev. B Requirements
- Audit Scope
- Audit Terms & Definition
- Types of Audit
- Audit Process
- Non-conformity Report
- Audit Report
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- This course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Aviation, Space and Defense Industry.
- Those responsible for implementing and auditing against AS 9100 and AS 9120 standards
- Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, Project Managers and Project Team Members in the Aviation, Space and Defense Industry.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.