About the course
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) has published the new IATF 16949:2016 on 1 October 2016. This will replace the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard. TUV SUD IATF 16949:2016 Awareness to enable the staff in the organization to have an overview of the IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the challenges and opportunities of these new standards. This will be a great opportunity for participants to learn and get trained by a team of trained auditors.
What will you learn from the course?
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know and understand the key terms, definitions and requirements of IATF16949:2016
- Gain understanding of the key changes in IATF 16949:2016
- Grasp the challenges and opportunities of these new standards
- Introduction of IATF 16949:2016
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Challenges and opportunities
- Tips for managing the transition
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for all management and staff from any organisations.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.