About the course
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) has published the new IATF 16949:2016 on 1 October 2016. This will replace the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard. TUV SUD IATF 16949:2016 Awareness to enable the staff in the organization to have an overview of the IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the challenges and opportunities of these new standards. This will be a great opportunity for participants to learn and get trained by a team of trained auditors.
What will you learn from the course?
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its automotive quality management system
- Write factual audit reports
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Introduction of IATF 16949:2016
- Benefits of a QMS
- Basic QMS Structure and ISO 9001:2015
- What do Process Approach, Plan-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept mean?
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Customer Specific Requirements
- Documenting and implementing Quality Management System
- How to conduct an internal risk-based process approach audit?
What is the course methodology?
This internal auditor course will be a blend of training sessions, exercises and group discussions coupled with learning to achieve its objectives. The training will provide the participants a forum to freely interact with our qualified auditors.
Who should take the course?
Management representatives, Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management Systems, Engineers and Managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance and internal auditing of existing / proposed Quality Management Systems.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.