About the course
Every organisation is subjected by internal and external issues that may influence decisions being made, and this in turn may affect the ability of the organisation to achieve their objectives. The effect of this uncertainty is known as risk.
All activities within an organisation involve risks, they can range from creating and delivering a service to doing setting up infrastructure and human resource management. For example, without having proper handling of project and information security risks during a service delivery may result in information loss. Without the proper handling of accounting and human resource management risks may result in fraud. Organisation needs to understand and manage risks through risk identification, risk analysis, risk evaluation and risk treatment in order to satisfy their risk criteria.
Through the adoption of ISO 3100, the organisation will experience a systematic and logical approach towards managing risks. While all organisations manage risks to some degree, this standard establishes a number of principles that need to be satisfied to make risk management effective.
Risk management can be applied to an entire organisation, at its many areas and levels, at any time, as well as to specific functions, projects and activities. Even though it is understood that certain risk areas are more matured than the other within an organisation, the adoption of consistent processes within a comprehensive framework can help to ensure that risk is managed effectively, efficiently and coherently across an organization.
What will you learn from the course?
Training topic includes:
- Introduction to ISO 31000:2018 Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Understanding ERM Framework & Principles
- Designing Framework for managing risk
- Integrating risk management with existing management system
- Understanding ISO 31000 Risk Management Process
- Understanding Enterprise Risk Coverage
- Developing ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework
- Developing ISO 31000 Risk Criteria
What is the course methodology?
This is course is conducted in partnership with Maximus Consulting. Its high-calibre trainers are registered under the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). The course is conducted through a classroom-based training which is designed with a combination of tutorials, role-play and workshops.
Who should take the course?
- Senior Managers, Managers and Executives who wish to implement a formal Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programme aligning to ISO 31000:2018 risk management requirements so as to improve the current organisational risk management programme.
- Risk Management Compliance Personnel, ERM Committee Members, and personnel involved in Risk Management programme.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.