About the course
This course helps participants to learn how to implement the system in your organization based on the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements.
What will you learn from the course?
- PDCA Approach
- Understand Context of the Organization
- Documented Information
- Project Plan
- Risks and Opportunities
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Performance Evaluation
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This training has been designed for Management Representative, EMS or EHS Manager, ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members, Lead EMS auditors, Internal EMS auditors, Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.