About the course
The content of this course is based on the new ISO 19011:2018 standard. ISO 19011 is generic and can be used for auditing any type of management system or standard. ISO 19011 is the standard that sets forth guidelines for auditing management systems and is the document that all professional, internal and supplier auditors should and do follow.
What will you learn from the course?
This two-day course offers guidance on every step of auditing a management system or audit program, including:
- Defining program objectives
- Ensuring you understand the specific objectives you hope to achieve
- Making audit arrangements
- Assigning roles and responsibilities
- Defining number, scope, location, and duration of audits
- Determining criteria and specific checklists
- Establishing review procedures
- Completing the audits needed
- Planning and reviewing internal documents
- Collecting and verifying audit evidence
- Generating findings and preparing reports
- Reviewing the results and process
- Assessing results and trends
- Communicating findings
- Understand how to effectively and ethically audit a management system
- Understand how to approach an audit
- Understand the process based auditing system
- Audit planning
- Nonconformance and corrective action identification and analysis
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.