About the course
ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide participants through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000:2018 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
What will you learn from the course?
- Introduction to food safety and ISO 22000:2018 requirement
- Purpose and scope of ISO 22001:2018
- High Level Structure
- Key changes in ISO 22000:2005 vs ISO 22000:2018
- 2 PDCA Cycles
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 (Clause 4 -10)
- Documenting FSMS
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- Food Safety Team leader and members who are responsible to develop and maintain a FSMS
- Quality Assurance and personnel involved in the FSMS
- Entrepreneurs/ Owners/ Management team with plans to implement the Standard
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.