About the course
This course aims to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS).
ISO 22000: 2018 FSMS is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide you through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
What will you learn from the course?
Day 1 (ISO 22000 : 2018 Awareness)
- Introduction to Food Safety and ISO 22000: 2018
- New High Level Structure (HLS) System Requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
- Operations Requirements: HACCP and Prerequisites programmes
- Internal Audit, Management Review and Improvement
Day 2 (Internal Auditor and Audit Requirements)
- Introduction to types of audit and requirements
- Attributes, Knowledge and Skills of Auditor
- Process Approach to Audit
- Plan, prepare and conduct audit
- Post audit activities
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is for those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system, as well as internal auditors who are required to perform internal audits for their company’s ISO 22000: 2018 system. They may be management representatives, production managers, QA executives etc.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.