About the course
Incidents can disrupt an organization at any time and applying ISO 22301 will ensure that organizations can respond and continue its operations. Incidents take many forms ranging from large scale natural disasters and acts of terror to technology-related accidents and environmental incidents. However, most incidents are small but can have a significant impact and that makes business continuity management relevant at all times. This has led to a global awareness that organizations in the public and private sectors must know how to prepare for and respond to unexpected and disruptive incidents.
This two-day course gives a brief introduction and overview to the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 BCM. The main emphasis of this course is to provide the knowledge and skills for participants to plan and perform effective internal audits on the ISO 22301:2012. This will enable internal auditors to report audit findings clearly and undertake effective follow-up audit on corrective actions taken so as to ensure continual improvement.
What will you learn from the course?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 22301:2012 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its BCM system
- Write factual audit reports
- Introduction and background to Business Continuity Management
- Fundamentals of Societal Security – Business Continuity Management System, and overview of ISO 22301:2012 requirements
- ISO 22301 BCM Framework
- Reviewing the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Scope of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Leadership, Planning, and Support
- Operation – BIA, BC Strategy, BC Procedures, Exercising and Testing
- Performance Evaluation & Improvement
- Audit Process Overview
- Management System Audit
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Formulating Checklist
- Conducting the Audit, and Audit Reporting & Follow-Up
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for Managers, Advanced IT & Quality Professionals, Management Representatives, Internal Auditors, Business Continuity Management & Team Members involved in organization-wide Business Continuity Management implementation, testing and exercising, assessment and evaluation of plans periodically. This course is also suitable for any Managers or Executives in Organizations providing essential services.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry expert and training specialist
- Interactive Learning Style
Interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking Opportunity
Meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain A Competitive Edge
Gain knowledge and develop relevant skills to stay relevant
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: