About the course
In an era full of uncertainties, organisations must not only be able to ensure their business growth but also be well equipped to manage threats which may disrupt their daily operations. Some examples of threats are natural disasters, bad weather, IT outages, industrial action, crime, political unrest, cessation of material and energy supplies, lack of competent workers and many others.
This course gives participants an overview of the requirements of ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The management system provides a best practice framework for an organisation to identify potential threats, evaluate its impact, develop the ability to minimise disruptions and continue business in the event of an unexpected event.
With a business continuity plan in place, organisations can be prepared to manage such threats, enabling them to protect their reputation and ensure customer trust in their products and services.
What will you learn from the course?
- Project Management for the Implementation of ISO 22301.
- Effective coaching for fulfilling the requirements of each article in the Implementation of ISO 22301.
- Self-Assessment readiness of the training participant's organisation.
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for:
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/ Utility Managers, Supervisors and Executives
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining Business Continuity Management
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.