About the course
Incidents can disrupt an organisation at any time and applying ISO 22301 will ensure that organizations can respond and continue its operations. Incidents take many forms ranging from large scale natural disasters and acts of terror to technology-related accidents and environmental incidents. However, most incidents are small but can have a significant impact and that makes business continuity management relevant at all times. This has led to a global awareness that organizations in the public and private sectors must know how to prepare for and respond to unexpected and disruptive incidents.
This course gives a brief introduction and overview to the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 BCM. The main emphasis of this course is to provide the knowledge and skills for participants to implement BCM, plan and perform effective internal audits on the ISO 22301:2012. This will enable internal auditors to report audit findings clearly and undertake effective follow-up audit on corrective actions taken so as to ensure continual improvement.
What will you learn from the course?
- Combined Training for the 3 modules: Requirements, Implementation & Internal Audit from ISO 22301 in sequence.
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for:
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/ Utility Managers, Supervisors and Executives
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining Business Continuity Management
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.