About the course
If an ISO-based management system (e.g. Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and others) is only implemented to meet business requirements (market demand, client and regulatory guidelines) but not used to improve organisational performance, the organisation will not enjoy the full benefits of a management system.
This 1-day training will provide senior management participants an understanding of the benefits of a modern ISO 22301 management system which will allow them to meet their business requirements, improve organisational performance and ensure the sustainability of his / her business.
The training will be delivered by trainers who not only have expertise related to the management system but also experience as executives who have led organisations.
What will you learn from the course?
- What is ISO 22301
- What is the benefit of ISO 22301
- The glance of requirements of standard.
- The role of Top Management
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for people in senior management roles and organisation leaders.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.