About the course
Bribery practices have caused serious social, moral, economic and political concerns, undermined good governance, hampered development and distorted competition. This practice erodes justice, undermines human rights and it is an obstacle to poverty reduction. It also increases the cost of doing business, creates uncertainty in commercial transactions and increases the cost of goods and services. Furthermore, bribery reduces the quality of products and services which can cause loss of life and property, and results in the loss of trust in institutions & disruption of fair and efficient market operations.
Laws and regulations relating to bribery have existed for a long time, namely Law No. 11 of 1980 but the law alone was not enough to solve this problem. Organisations have a responsibility to proactively fight bribery. This can be achieved with an anti-bribery management system, through leadership commitment to build a culture of integrity, transparency, openness and compliance. The nature of organisational culture is very important for the success or failure of the anti-bribery management system.
What will you learn from the course?
- Project Management for the Implementation of ISO 37001.
- Effective coaching for fulfilling the requirements of each article in the Implementation of ISO 37001.
- Self Assessment readiness of Training Participant Organisations.
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/ Utility Managers, Supervisors and Executives
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining Bribery System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.