About the course
The purpose of this training course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the ABMS in accordance with ISO 19011.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies.
Participants who have completed all elements of the course and passed the continuous assessment will be awarded a Certificate.
What will you learn from the course?
On completion, successful participants will be able to:
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the PDCA based model for ISO 37001 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of ABMS.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal anti-bribery management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of an anti-bribery management system based on ISO 37001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 37001:2016 requirement.
- General introduction;
- Anti-bribery management principles, vocabulary and ISO 37001 requirements;
- Document review and audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up.
What is the course methodology?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Who should take the course?
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a ABMS;
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing.
It is recommended that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a ABMS and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
- The fundamental anti-bribery concepts
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 37001 and the commonly used terms and definitions. This may be gained by completing an ABMS Foundation Training course.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry expert and training specialist
- Interactive Learning Style
Interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking Opportunity
Meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain A Competitive Edge
Gain knowledge and develop relevant skills to stay relevant
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: