About the course
In today’s world, businesses need to strike the balance between operational efficiency and energy efficient sustainable development. With soaring energy prices and increased scarcity of natural resources, pinpointing enrgy efficiencies – from planning to manufacturing to operations – makes good business sense.
This 2-days course aims to introduce the new standard ISO 50001 on Energy Management System. It is for people who wants to know more about energy management and the best practice framework through the new Energy Management standard ISO 50001:2018.
What will you learn from the course?
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Better Understanding of the ISO 50001 Management System
- Concepts and requirements of ISO 50001
- Energy Management System Implementation Process
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Fundamentals of Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Performance
- Overview of the historical background of ISO 50001
- Understanding of ISO 50001:2018 requirements
- Documentation for ISO 50001:2018
- Plan for implementing EnMS
- Establish baseline and Energy Performance Indicators
- Implementation of EnMS
- Preparing for EnMS Certification
- Practical case studies and workshops involving real-life examples
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- Energy Managers
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/Energy Managers, Executives and Supervisors
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Energy Management System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.