About the course
In today’s world, businesses need to strike the balance between operational efficiency and energy efficient sustainable development. With soaring energy prices and increased scarcity of natural resources, pinpointing energy efficiencies – from planning to manufacturing to operations – makes good business sense.
What will you learn from the course?
This course aims to equip participants with the insight into the standard of the ISO 50001:2018. Knowing how to conform to the new standard will be the challenge and this workshop will be able to provide the adequate know-how.
This course also aims to provide participants with the most updated legal and other requirements, which is a necessity of the standard. It will also seek to provide the participants on the methodology for periodically evaluating compliance with energy legislation and regulations, to meet the commitment to compliance, which is an emphasis in the revised standard. The objective of this course is also to impart sufficient knowledge and information in internal EnMS auditing processes and techniques.
- Fundamentals of Energy Management System
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Overview of the historical background
- Practical exercises on conformance to the standard
- Identifying & understanding significant energy use
- EnMS legislative control on industry
- EnMS audit process
- Conducting an EnMS audit
- EnMS audit reporting and communication
- The Audit Post-mortem via Management Review
- Practical case-studies and workshops involving real-life examples
Who should take the course?
- Energy Managers
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/Energy Managers, Executives and Supervisors
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Energy Management System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry expert and training specialist
- Interactive Learning Style
Interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking Opportunity
Meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain A Competitive Edge
Gain knowledge and develop relevant skills to stay relevant
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: