About the course
This is a 2-days course that provide participants knowledge relating to the adoption of Annex SL Appendix 2, and EnMS requirements, when transitioning to ISO 50001:2018.
What will you learn from the course?
You will learn to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 50001:2018 which differ from ISO 50001:2011
- Communicate energy specific requirements in ISO 50001:2018 that differ from ISO 50001:2011
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- Energy Managers
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/Energy Managers, Executives and Supervisors
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Energy Management System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.