About the course
Every organisation has both tangible and intangible assets. With an effective and efficient asset management system in place, the organisation can reap the full benefits of the assets, allowing them to achieve its objectives successfully.
Many organisations have benefited from the ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System, such as PT. PGN, PT. Indonesia Power, PT. PLN (Persero), PT. Semen Indonesia, PT. Pembangkitan Jawa & Bali and many others. They manage their assets with an end-to-end approach, starting from strategic planning, management of asset acquisition processes, assets operations, maintenance to destruction of assets.
To be able to manage assets well, it is necessary to have knowledge in various disciplines including economics, engineering and management. These disciplines are then formulated in such a way as to become science of asset management for the organization.
What will you learn from the course?
- Combined Training: ISO 55001 Requirements, Implementation & Internal Audit ISO 55001 in sequence
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for:
- Company leaders
- Manager and asset management staff
- Managers and planning staff
- Managers and maintenance staff
- Managers and operational staff
- Procurement managers and staff
- Finance managers and staff
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.