About the course
The ISO 55001:2014 standard specifies the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of a management system for asset management, referred to as an “asset management system”. This International Standard can be used by any organization.
This 2-days course aims to introduce the new standard ISO 55001:2014 on Asset Management. It is for people who wants to know more about asset management and the best practice framework through the new Asset Management standard ISO 55001:2014.
What will you learn from the course?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know and understand asset management terminologies, definitions, and principles
- Gain “Correct” and “Relevant” understanding of the Asset Management System standard (ISO 55001:2014)
- Understand the third-party certification cycle including stages and types of documents required
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Overview and background of ISO 55001
- Introduction to Asset Management
- ISO 55001:2014 best practice framework for Asset Management
- Key requirements of the standard
- PDCA approach
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management
- Industrial professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.