About the course
This 3-days Asset Management Systems (AMS) implementation course will help participants to support their organisations in the management of their assets which requires the ability of various disciplines such as economics, engineering and management. These disciplines are then formulated in such a way to become a known science of asset management. A good understanding of Project Management and Best Practice Tools is very useful in implementing the AMS in your organisation.
This course aims to introduce ISO 55001:2014 and ISO 55002:2014 standards on Asset Management Systems and their guidelines. This is for people who want to know more about asset management and the best practice framework through the new Asset Management System standards.
What will you learn from the course?
- Fundamentals of Asset Management System (AMS)
- Reliability, Availability and Asset Performance
- Understanding of ISO 55001:2014 requirements
- Documentation for ISO 55001:2014
- Plan for implementing AMS
- Establish Strategic Asset Management Plan
- Implementation of AMS
- Preparing for AMS Certification
- Practical case studies and workshops involving real-life examples
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management
- Industrial professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management
- Facilities/ Utility Managers, Supervisors and Executives
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Asset Management System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.