About the course
The ISO 55001:2014 standard specifies the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of a management system for asset management, referred to as an “asset management system”. This International Standard can be used by any organisation.
This course aims to introduce the new standard ISO 55001:2014 on Asset Management & train them as the internal auditor. It is for Internal Auditor who wants to learn the skill required to perform internal audit for using the framework of the new Asset Management standard ISO 55001:2014.
What will you learn from the course?
- Overview and background of ISO 55001:2014
- Asset Management Principles
- The Internal Audit Requirements – the PDCA Cycle
- The Roles of the Lead Auditors in the Internal Audit process
- Planning for Internal Audits
- Checklist Development
- Collecting Evidence
- Reporting on Non-conformances
- Writing the Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
- Overview of the new version based on ISO 55001:2014 compare to the PAS 55
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management
- Industry professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management
- Facilities/ Utility Managers, Supervisors and Executives
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Asset Management System
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.