About the course
The purpose of this training course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems (QMS) against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands-on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a QMS auditor or as a quality function personnel.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 2-hour closed book examination will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion. Based on CQI IRCA policy, this course satisfies the training requirement for certification as a CQI IRCA registered QMS Lead Auditor/Auditor.
What will you learn from the course?
- General Introduction
- Quality Management Principles, Vocabulary and ISO 9001 requirements
- Stage 1 Audit (including document review)
- Audit Planning
- Process auditing and audit Skills
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting
- Audit follow up
What is the course methodology?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the questions.
Who should take the course?
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a QMS
- All QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.