About the course
This course helps develop the knowledge and skills to implement an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
What will you learn from the course?
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 3: Implementation Process
- PDCA Approach
- Understand Context of the Organization
- Documented Information
- Project Plan
- Risks and Opportunities
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Performance Evaluation
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.