About the course
The purpose of this training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a laboratory quality management system (QMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies. Students who have completed all elements of the course and passed the continuous assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
What will you learn from the course?
- General introduction;
- Quality management principles, vocabulary and ISO/IEC 17025 requirements;
- Document review and audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up.
What is the course methodology?
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Who should take the course?
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a laboratory QMS;
- All lab QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status;
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.