About the course
In this competitive world, most organisations would outsource its non-core activities to third party service providers. However, all organisations would also agree that the non-delivery of third party service providers would impact the organisation one way or the other. They demand a service expectation. In turn, the same story goes with organisation serving consumers where they would equally demand a service expectation from the organisation..
All services need to be operated, expectations need to be managed, controls need to be implemented, monitoring needs to be performed, and issues need to be resolved. Service organisations need to be able to demonstrate its ability in managing the operations within expectations.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard, the standard for operational excellence. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
Come to attend our highly-rated SMS Auditor training course so that you can acquire the knowledge and skills required to assess the conformance of an organisation’s Service Management System to ISO/IEC 20000. In addition, you will gain the understanding of associating the SMS elements to the key of a successful business.
What will you learn from the course?
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Service Management System (SMS)
- Understanding SMS Fundamentals
- Understanding SMS Risk Management
- Introduction to Auditing Standards
- Understanding ISO 19011 Audit Programme
- Understanding ISO 17021 Audit Programme
- SMS Audit Process
- SMS Audit Planning & Preparation
- SMS Audit Execution
- SMS Audit Reporting & Follow-Up
What is the course methodology?
This is course is conducted in partnership with Maximus Consulting. Its high-calibre trainers are registered under the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). The course is conducted through a classroom-based training which is designed with a combination of tutorials, role-play and workshops.
Who should take the course?
- Senior Managers, Managers and Executives who wish to implement a formal Service Management System (SMS) in compliance with ISO/IEC 20000-1 so as to improve the current business process
- Existing auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- IT, Quality, and Service Professional
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.