About the course
In this competitive world, most organisations would outsource its non-core activities to third party service providers. However, all organisations would also agree that the non-delivery of third party service providers would impact the organisation one way or the other. They demand a service expectation. In turn, the same story goes with organisation serving consumers where they would equally demand a service expectation from the organisation..
All services need to be operated, expectations need to be managed, controls need to be implemented, monitoring needs to be performed, and issues need to be resolved. Service organisations need to be able to demonstrate its ability in managing the operations within expectations.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard, the standard for operational excellence. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
By attending, you’ll get involved in activities that will help you to identify the gaps in your current service management system (SMS) and start planning your transition to the new standard.
What will you learn from the course?
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL (which specifies the HLS) and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to context, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement in Annex SL
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 which differ from ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- Communicate service management specific requirements in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 that differ from ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- Recognize the development process and perspectives that were considered in the revision
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
Anyone who knows ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and will be involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO/IEC 20000-1 transition.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.