About the course
The Information Security Management Systems, or ISMS, standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
This one-day course begins with the understanding of the concept of Information Security Management, the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification standard, and its relation to the ISO 27000 series of standards for information security management.
What will you learn from the course?
- Information Security Management Systems introduction
- Objectives and benefits of an ISMS
- Key Principles and Concepts of the ISMS
- Code of practice ISO/IEC 27002:2013
- Certification specification ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The ISO 27000 series of standards
- ISO/IEC 27002:2013 requirements
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is suitable for any managers or executives responsible for the security and confidentiality of their business-critical information. This course is designed for those people who wish to understand ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.