About the course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the fundamentals of MDSAP
- Understand MDSAP Audit structure and core processes
- Learn MDSAP requirements
What will you learn from the course?
- MDSAP overview and objectives
- Benefits of MDSAP
- Goals and Strategies of MDSAP audit program
- MDSAP requirements
- Audit process structure and audit task
- MDSAP nonconformity grading system
- Impact of audit model to organization
- Documentation and reporting
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs professionals, internal auditors, quality engineers, and manufacturing engineers within medical device industry.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.