About the course
According to the International Labour Organization, a worker dies from a work-related accident or disease every 15 seconds. The lack of understanding of the implementation of safe workplace practices, and even the lack of protection for workers could have resulted in workplace accidents. Occurrence of such accidents will directly or indirectly cause harm to both the victim and organization.
This two-day course will provide participants with an understanding of how to identify hazards in their work area, conduct hazard evaluations, risk assessments, risk control measures, report unsafe situations / conditions, and an initial reporting in the event of a K3 incident. You will also gain insights on the principle matters with regards to the implementation of Occupational Safety & Health standard in your industry.
What will you learn from the course?
- Participants can understand the background and concepts of Occupational Safety & Health
- Which accident should be investigated and reported
- Why do accidents need to be investigated and reported
- Who should investigate and report an accident?
- How was the investigation process carried out?
- How to fill out and complete the investigation form?
- Eventually participants can understand the investigation technique and its analysis as a tool for accident investigation
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Head of Department
- Supervisor / Supervisor
- All key positions and implementers who have the responsibility to carry out and coordinate operations and maintenance activities in the industry.
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry expert and training specialist
- Interactive Learning Style
Interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking Opportunity
Meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain A Competitive Edge
Gain knowledge and develop relevant skills to stay relevant
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.