About the course
This is a 2-days course that will provide participants with knowledge on how to conduct the environmental aspects and impacts analysis. In addition, best practices from tutors who are experienced in various industry sectors will be shared.
What will you learn from the course?
You will learn to:
- How to conduct environmental aspects base on life cycle perspective
- Effective risk assessment
- The process of effective control determination
- Best practices from several industries.
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for:
- Environmental Managers
- Management Representatives
- Facilities/ Utility Managers, Supervisors and Executives
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System
Who is the course advisor?
The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-class training – by learning from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialists
- Interactive learning style – with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking opportunity – where you can meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain a competitive edge – by getting trained by experts known in the fields of safety, security and sustainability.
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.