About the course
The course has been established to provide training staff with a responsibility to deliver training or instruction to nominated personnel. The modular lessons are designed to provide guidance and knowledge to support training staff in preparation, delivery and evaluation of lessons and course materials. Successful completion of a consolidation phase will lead to the award of a CPD competence certificate and associated training matrix.
What will you learn from the course?
- How, why and when we learn - how personnel learn and the different approach to learning styles, instructional methods and the retention of knowledge.
- The roles and qualities of a Trainer - What makes you the focal point for delivering lessons and instruction?
- The competencies of a trainer - What we need to ensure we uphold
- The training cycle - Planning, delivery and evaluation of the training provided.
- Assessments of achieved learning - The use of assessments to monitor learning progression and how to use different assessment styles to match learning styles and objectives.
- Evaluation and feedback - How to use evaluations to determine learning outcome and using feedback appropriately to help motivate learning and achieve objectives.
- Delivering lessons in a classroom or workshop - The use of all skills to ensure the instruction or lessons are delivered effectively using appropriate media.
What is the course methodology?
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Who should take the course?
- A person nominated by the company to become a trainer in the company
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +62 21 2986 5795 / +62 21 2986 5796.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.